Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finish The Sentence

Thanks to my former colleague and dear friend Molly for this one

1. A moment ago.....I cleaned up from dinner and loaded the dishwasher.

2. I am listening to....Keith Olbermann tell me how America is "Still Bushed".

3. I talk.....like I have a mouth full of marbles, sometimes.

4. I love......the Ol' Lady and my kitties.

5. My best friend's.... Karen, Wes and Storey.

6. My first real kiss.......is still a pleasant memory...thanx Suzie, wherever u are!

7. Love is......grind.

8. Marriage is........not a bad thing at all.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking......about sex.

10. I'll always......feel good about being a Steelers fan in Cleveland.

11. The last time I really cried was because......of a memory I had of my mom.

12. My cell phone.......is my home phone.

13. When I wake up in the morning......I usually have a cat sitting on my chest.

14. Before I go to bed......I brush my teeth.

15. Right now I am thinking about......what I will do this weekend.

16. Babies are.....great, and they're even greater when you can give them back to their parents.

17. I get on Myspace......only when looking at someone elses' profile.

18. Today I......took a three hour nap

19. Tomorrow I will be....working 7 hours and change thanx to the overtime freeze at work.

20. I can't wait to.....see the Indians win a World Series!

0 comments: