Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sarah Palin...R U Nuts???!!!

I've been reading a bit about Sarah Palin today and I'm watching a "Hardball" segment on her as we speak...so to speak.

Welcome the newest candidate for President of the United States...in 2012.

OMG!!!

...not HER god...or, whatever it is that tickles her innards.

I'm talking about MY god, who thinks she's out of her fucking mind.

She knows nothing about foreign policy. She knows nothing about domestic policy beyond the oil fields and military bases of Alaska. She was on a Presidential ballot before Hillary Clinton.
To be honest, Hillary wasn't about to get my support in the last election. But Hillary would have gotten my vote every time over Bimbo Spice...did anyone bother to check Caribou Barbie for blonde roots?

The fear I have of any potential candidacy of hers...or anyone like her
...is that she will be the tool for the Religious Wrong. If any movement in American politics has had the potential to divide this country like the agenda of the Religious Wrong, I haven't come across that movement yet.

Kids, we are NOT a so-called "Christian Nation". Personally, I take offense to the prospect of the Prince of Peace being used as a patriotic or political tool for ideological gain. If I may be so presumptuous, I believe that Jesus himself would take offense. Kind of like how the Jimbo character from "South Park" calls upon the help of God only to have Jesus sitting in the next seat telling Jimbo to "leave me alone".

This woman might not have cost John McCain election to the most powerful job in the world. But if I'm Sarah Palin's Jaysus,, I would politely tell her to "fuck off".

0 comments: