Friday, February 06, 2009

I Just Joined Facebook!!!

I am always up for new stuff and a dear friend of mine whom I have known for at least 35 years sent me an invitation to Facebook. I read through his profile and it looked fun enough. It was go time for Facebook and buckeyehoppy!

How fun is this thing? Well, I am in the process of catching up with lots of my classmates from Bay High Class of 1984. The reunion is approaching in July. But this is a great way to touch base with a few of them now. I am very much looking forward to reacquainting myself with some old buds from my more "innocent days" in Bay Village.

Facebook is a great place to find common interests and people who fall into those things you like. I can find stuff on the six-time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. Or stuff on the Cleveland Indians. Pat Metheny, who has no peer on the jazz guitar. Or maybe some doings in the world of comedy. Perhaps I can get a leg up on my friend Warlock in the comedy realm?

Either way, I have found a fun new toy to play with online. hope to talk with some of you soon on Facebook!

0 comments: