Monday, February 16, 2009

Q & A wit' buckeyehoppy!!! Weeeeeee!!!

Thank you Christina for the inspiration.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I'm aware of. But my father's first name (Robert) is my middle name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
At my friend's mother's wake. Her children did the eulogies and that had to be exceptionally hard. Their emotion got to me just enough to bring tears.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I don't do cursive. I CAN do it, but it just seems laborious to me. I do quite nicely with printing. Why change what works?

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Pastrami.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No human children that I am aware of. I have two feline children, though.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Sure..why not?

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
No way...me?...NEVER!... :)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
YES!!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kashi. Wheat Chex. Special K. Grape Nuts...I am a cereal junkie.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no...just depends.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Peach sherbet.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I'm horrible with noticing a particular thing in people right off the bat. It usually takes a few minutes and, even then...

15. RED OR PINK?
Scarlet...as in Scarlet and Gray...Go Bucks!!!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORlTE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My low threshold for anger. Depending on circumstances, I can have a real hair trigger, and that's obviously not good.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I miss my mother...it's been seven years this coming Monday.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
No worries!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No shoes and gray workout shorts.

20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My friend Joel, on the way home from work

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Jazz on WCPN-FM in Cleveland.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Goldenrod.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Nothing beats Italian sauce.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes. She is a very good person and her answers were very down-to-earth. That's very refreshing.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
In person: hockey, freestyle wrestling and baseball.
On TV: football.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dirty blond with touches of gray.

28. EYE COLOR?
Baby blue!

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, but I probably could use some form of vision correction at this stage of my life.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
House of Blues Jambalaya. Raw veggies. Cereal.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Mamma Mia.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
My washed-out reddish pinkish North Coast Parrothead Club long sleeve T.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Copping out here...both. It's actually refreshing to have both, at least for a little while.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Karen.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Who cares?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
"Truth and Justice for Fun and Profit" by Michael Heaton

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Mouse pad?... LAPTOP!!!

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I saw the end of the Cavaliers game.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
The music of Pat Metheny. NOBODY inspires me like him!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Stones, dude. Like the Beatles...LOVE the Stones!!!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Jamaica.

45. WHERE WERE U BORN?
Lakewood Hospital, Lakewood, Ohio.

46. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
I'm sure everyone will have something worthwhile to contribute...(sounding like a politician there) :)

47. BIG WEEKEND PLANS?
Assisting the Euclid Jaycees with their Kid Wrestling tournament. Valentine's Day dinner at La Strada with my valentine. A drink at The Drink in Lakewood, then, awesome music from Michael Franti and Spearhead with about a thousand other hippies!

48. DOGS OR CATS?
BOTH!!! But I have cats right now, so they have the inside track!

0 comments: