Monday, February 16, 2009

44 Reasons buckeyehoppy is One Odd Fellow!

Thanx to Kathy for providing much needed inspiration to do this

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, I do.

2. Have you ever been drunk? Does right now count...j/k!

3. Do you own a gun? No. I'm too afraid of what I would use it for.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I'm not sure. I'm usually fidgety. Is that a sign?

6. What do you think of hot dogs? They're great...even if they are sucky for me.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Scrooged.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? The Hair of the Dog.

9. Can you do push ups? I'm sure I can, but I'm too tired to try right now.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I own no jewelry. The closest thing I have is an array of buttons that can be used as flair at TGIFridays.

11. Favorite hobby? Barstooling.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? What was the question...?

13. What's your favorite shoe? My Keen Hiking boots...the best US$120 I have spent in a while.

14. Middle name? Robert.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? President Obama, the new streetlight outside our house, sleep.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Hot tea, Iced tea and Beer.

17. Current worry? Why don't I have a cold one at my left hand?

18. Current hate right now? I'm not really into hate...I mean, "W" was a crappy POTUS, but I don't HATE him.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? At a very noisy club...should have stayed at the jazz joint we were at or at my friend's apartment.

21. Where would you like to go? Domestically...Key West. Internationally...Amsterdam.


22. Name three people who will complete this? Larry, Curly and Moe.

23. Do you own slippers? I do, but I use my Pittsburgh Steelers Crocs for the same purpose and they are much more comfy.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Gray, with "Texas" emblazoned across the front in burnt orange.

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? No.

26. Can you whistle? Quite nicely, if I do say so myself, thank you.

27. Favorite color? Blue.

28. Would you be a pirate? Arggggggggg!

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? I don't know...maybe Theresa. I like my mother's name, Margaret, but she didn't really like it herself.

31. Favorite boy's name? Anthony

32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? The Vermont Teddy Bear Commercial.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? My NFL sheets with all the team names.

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? My mother dropped a mixer on my hand and nearly severed the tip off my right middle finger. It was saved, but it still looks gnarly and is a bitch to manicure.

36. Do you love where you live? Yes. I do.

38. Who is your loudest friend? Joel.

39. How many dogs do you have? None. Would love to have one, but my cats will kill me if I bring one home.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I am confident in my appeal to several women! No one in particular, but I am confident!

41. What is your favorite book? "Tuesdays With Morrie" by Mitch Albom.

42. What is your favorite candy? Skittles.

43. Favorite Sports Team? Baseball: Cleveland Indians; Football: Pittsburgh Steelers; College: The Ohio State Buckeyes.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? "Farmer's Trust" and/or "If I Could", both by Pat Metheny.

0 comments: